| Facebook |
You Can’t Always Be There for Your Child.
Child abduction and sexual abuse are terrifying realities in every country. You love your child but you can’t be there all the time and it only takes a second for your family life to change forever.
In this book, best selling author Glenn Stevens, shares the Law Enforcement based principles that he teaches to children and parents. These unique skills teach children how to respond in those vital seconds, when they may be scared, in danger or alone!
With over 30 years of experience teaching children, Glenn delivers an engaging guide for parents, filled with practical lessons that are easy to understand and implement.
You and Your Child Will Learn:
- How to be more aware of your surroundings.
- Spot the tricks that predators use.
- How to make emergency calls, how to describe your situation and abductors.
- The difference between a good touch and a bad touch.
- How to draw attention when you’re in trouble.
- Glenn also covers physical techniques to stop street abductions and even vehicle abductions, and much more…
Let’s give our children the tools they need when they need them most. Let’s teach children so that they have the confidence to do something… ANYTHING! …when they are in trouble.
Let’s improve their chances of making it back home to you and your family.