“How Can I Increase the Value of My Business?: Turn Your Business Valuation into a Value-Building Blueprint” by Richard Mowrey
Dramatically Increase Your Wealth and Secure Your Retirement by Unlocking the “Real Value” Hidden in Your Business
Whether you’re looking to attract investors, sell your company, retire in style, or reach a new level of success, maximizing the value of a business should be the heart of all operational and longer-term strategic planning. But how do you identify and focus on those factors that improve value while reducing risk?
This insightful book by business valuation expert and international best-selling author, Richard Mowrey shows you exactly how to use the information in your valuation report to take meaningful stress-free steps toward financial freedom as well as personal and business success.
Who is this book for?
How Can I Increase the Value of My Business? was specifically written to help business owners and their advisors who want to:
- Discover exactly what really impacts a business’s worth
- Learn what specific operational focus matters most to potential business investors
- Deploy value measures to accelerate major value increases
- Understand and reduce the potential loss of value in an “unplanned” ownership transfer
- Reduce the risks as seen through the eyes of prospective buyers
- Reduce operating risks that can negatively impact transaction values